Sunday, November 11, 2007

What the Lord has been teaching me…


I’ve been reading 'The Love Languages of God'


Ever wonder how some people spend hours a day reading Scripture and you struggle to sit still for 5 minutes? Some cry during worship service, others seem unmoved? …She gives her time; he gives money to the church… Out of all these examples who do you think is the most “spiritual” or most mature Christian? All of them are =) The book is about the different ways we show our love for God and how He speaks individually to each & every one of us in our own love language. The author says you can tell what your love language is by when you feel closest to God. Dear readers I highly recommend this book!!! Dear family, you know me... you may be getting this book for Christmas &/or birthdays ;)




1 comment:

Melissa G said...

Yay! I'm looking forward to my birthday! =)