1. They are a very economical form of evangelism
2. They work while we sleep
3. They have the ability to get into a house and stay there
4. They are never afraid or show cowardice
5. They are never tempted to compromise their message
6. They never get tired, discouraged or give up
7. They stick to what they have to say and never argue
8. They can present the message when don't have time
9. They can go to places where we cannot
10. They get people in the mood – they only speak when they are read
"When preaching and private tale are not available, you need to have a tract ready...get good striking tracts, or none at all...therefore, do not go out without your tracts."
– Charles Spurgeon
"Nothing surpasses a tract for sowing the seed of the Good News."
– Billy Graham
A student at Jacksonville University in Florida was given a tract. The student crumpled the pamphlet up and tossed it into a trash bin in his dorm. Later, his dorm mate picked it out of the trash, read it, and was soundly saved. He is now a pastor of a church in Florida.
Many people have been saved through tracts, including the great missionary Hudson Taylor. Make tracts a habit for life!
Places to Evangelize
We must practice sharing our faith in order to become good at it. So we must look for people to share with. Anywhere people congregate is a great place to reach the lost. The following are examples of places where you can talk with others and hand out tracts:
Tailgating at football games
Your high school or college campus
The bar section of any town
Any public sidewalk or public park
State or county fairs
Any type of art or music festival
Professional sporting events